- Written by Gabriele Neurohr
You will like this course if your main interest with your horse is to go on trail rides, multiple day rides or do some TREC competitions. We will take all the skills learnt in the first two Modules out on the trail and on our obstacle parc and learn how to teach a horse to become a true partner also in challenging circumstances and with difficult tasks. Mastering different obstacles like opening and closing gates, some jumping, crossing water, riding in a group in all gaits will make this Module very interesting.
- Safety on group trail rides
- Dealing with tricky situations
- Impulsion games as a group
- Refining the response to the leg, especially sideways and backwards
- Natural obstacles on our playground
- Opening and closing gates
- Trail Ride with challenges
- You have already attended Modules 1 and 2
- or passed Level 2 Parelli and already started Level 3
- or passed Savoir 3
- or you send a short video showing your bitless riding skills
Important: Please come with the horse you achieved this with.
Young Horse Specialist, Savoir 5, Niveau 4 Parelli Freestyle and Online, International Riding Teacher Certification « Trainer C »
Haras Naturel du Plessis
37460 Nouans les Fontaines
Saddle + Pad, bitless bridle of choice, Horsemanship halter and lead rope, Stick (if you don’t have Horsemanship Equipment yet, you can borrow it or purchase it in our tack shop)
|Arrival Saturday:||before 9:15|
Accommodation for you and your horse
During your Course you can stay in our B&B or choose one of the B&B's in or around Nouans les Fontaines. Your horse can either stay in one of our boxes or in the dry season we can propose a paddock which is part forest, part field.
Breakfast (for participants who stay at our B&B) and lunch are provided and included in the price. For dinner, you'll find a pizzeria in the village 4 kms away and many nice restaurants less than 25 km away.
|IO libre||IO réservé||IO complet|