- Written by Gabriele Neurohr
Make the first step to learn how to create a strong mental and emotional connection with your horse, that will give you more control than any bit could. During this course you will get all the knowledge to get started safely and methodically.
You will learn about:
- How to create solid mental connection with your horse
- How to create a light and responsive horse
- Tools and different bridles
- Safety and emotional fitness
- Preparation on the ground – what and why
In the practical part we will go step by step through ground exercises and then take these skills on to riding. Topics will be:
- Creating lightness in the horse – yielding to pressure
- Navigating obstacles on the ground to create mutual communication: tarp, jumps, poles,…
- Help the horses to become braver and more emotionally fit through confidence games
- How to use a bitless bridle – rein effects
It is useful to have attended the Introductory Seminar, as it will give a large insight into the Theory and Philosophy, but is not mandatory. You should be a safe rider in all 3 gaits (Niveau Galop 4) and your horse should be at least 4 years old and started.
Young Horse Specialist, Savoir 5, Niveau 4 Parelli Freestyle and Online, International Riding Teacher Certification « Trainer C »
Haras Naturel du Plessis
37460 Nouans les Fontaines
Saddle + pad, your usual bridle, bitless bridle of choice (if you have one), Horsemanship Halter + Leadrope (if you don’t have Horsemanship Equipment yet, you can borrow it or purchase it in our tack shop)
|Arrival Saturday:||before 9:15|
Accommodation for you and your horse
During your Clinic you can stay in our B&B or choose one of the B&B's in or around Nouans les Fontaines. Your horse can either stay in one of our boxes or in the dry season we can propose a paddock which is part forest, part field.
Breakfast (for participants who stay at our B&B) and lunch are provided and included in the price. For dinner, you'll find a pizzeria in the village 4 kms away and many nice restaurants less than 25 km away.
|IO libre||IO réservé||IO complet|